- Dr. M. Negm has more than 36 years of professional experience in Water, Wastewater and Environmental Sector in Egypt and MENA countries and also in Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Iraq, EUE and Libya.
- Dr. M. Negm has more than 36 years of professional experience in the Water distribution, Water Treatment, Water Desalination, Wastewater Collection and Wastewater Treatment, Sludge Management, Water Resources, Water Quality Assessment and Water Modelling, as well as Planning and Preparation of Strategies in context of water and wastewater sector.
- Mr. M. Negm has experience in PPP Projects. He participated as Team leader in preparing PPP project in Abu Rawash wastewater treatment plant with capacity 1.6 mm3/day in Egypt.
- He is well experienced with Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) in the Water and Wastewater Sector.
- Dr. M. Shabaan participated for more than 20 years in several Feasibility Studies in the Water and Wastewater Sector including reuse of treated effluent schemes.
- He designed and prepared over than 40 Master Plan Studies for Water system, Sewerage System, Storm Water Drainage Networks in many governorates in Egypt such as Fayoum, Minia, Beni Suef and New Alameen city (North Coast- Egypt) and more than 30 Water and wastewater master plans in cities in Saudi Arabia such as Hafr El Baten, Al Zulfi, Aflag, Dawadmy, Timaa, Amlog.
- He designed and prepared many Desalination Water Treatment plants in Egypt and Saudi Arabia and carried out assessment of these desalination plants.
- Dr. M. Shaaban carried out many Water Quality Assessments and Monitoring for Water Streams and determined the concentrations of pollution parameters in water ways by carrying out water modelling.
- Dr. M. Shaaban designed many of water distribution network, water treatment plants, sewage collection and disposal systems, wastewater treatment plants with different treatment technologies, industrial wastewater treatment and disposal, and he also prepared different reuse schemes.
- He conducted teaching courses in context of Water and Wastewater Networks, Pump Stations and Treatment Plants, Water Quality Assessment, Water Quality Modelling, Water Pollution Control and Environmental Impact.
- Published more than 27 scientific articles on water, wastewater, water quality modelling and Reuse of Treated Effluent and He supervised many Master Degree and Ph – Degree.
- Dr. Shaaban cooperated and worked for many international consulting firms and many funding Agencies such as EU, GIZ, USAID, UN, EBERD, MWH SA/NV, CDM- Smith, Niras, Earth-tech, Jacobs, Law GIBB and AFSED, etc.
Ph.D. in Civil Engineering “Sanitary and Environmental Engineering”
1991 – 1994
M.Sc. in Civil Engineering “Sanitary and Environmental Engineering”
1984 – 1986
- Consulting Civil Engineer No.2997/1
- Egyptian Syndicate of Professional Engineers
- Member of Egyptian Code for Reuse of Wastewater and Sludge
- Egyptian Society of Engineers
- Water Group